Behind every good superhero is the person in the background making sure things run smoothly. Batman and Robin had Alfred. Superman had Jimmy Olsen. But for some undergraduate and graduate faculty transitioning to remote learning, they have to assume both roles. In this interactive webinar, we will discuss considerations unique to the online environment, such as using a Learning Management System template, universal design, ADA compliance, copyright/fair use, and calculating seat time - tools and concepts to help you win the battle of remote teaching.
• Develop a template within the LMS
• Describe components of universal design
• Discuss ADA compliance issues
• Examine copyright/fair use considerations
• Identify ways to calculate seat time//work load